CURRENT JOB: Apprentice Electrician
Duties & Responsibilities
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems
• Ability to assemble pipe systems
• Ability to identify electrical materials, equipment and components
• Willingness and ability to take direction from others
• Demonstrate a strong desire to learn the industrial electrical trade
• Must be capable of working at height. (Ladders, Man Lifts etc.)
• Some work include outside locations
• Ability to operate power tools
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
• Communicates clearly and respectfully with all employees
• Adhere to all company policies
• Ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, in compliance with all safety regulations
• Align with the culture of Teknikor (core values, mission, vision)
• Travel required – including overnight and weekends
Location: Erlanger, KY
Ability to travel domestically
Must have a valid drivers license
Industrial electrical experience
Teknikor offers competitive salary and full benefits.
Benefits include: Health, Dental and Life Insurance, Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay as well as 401K with company contribution.
← Back to Job Listings