CURRENT JOB: Automation & Controls, Field Service Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installs troubleshoots and maintains products/equipment.
- Identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures
- Perform service and provide advice and recommendations to customers as requested
- Perform installation, commissioning, and start-up as requested
- Conform with codes, rules, regulations and safety standards associated with company protocol, state and federal regulations
- Document time and materials
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Location: Fall River, MA
- At least 5 years experience with one or more of the following:
- wire and cable, web handling, wastewater, water filtration, blown and cast film, textile and converted textile, paper mills, rolling mills, extrusion, non-woven’s, rubber, cranes and hoists, coating lines, ovens and oxidizers, motion control.
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, upgrades, and commissioning
- Familiarity with DC and AC drives, controls, PLCs, HMIs and the ability to modify some code in the field
- Ability to read and understand complex schematics, drawings, electro-mechanical diagrams
- Dedication to maximum machine performance and consistency of customer product
- Skilled in commissioning, troubleshooting and upgrades
- Desire to seek systems integration challenges and new technology
- Innovative problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must maintain high legal, moral and ethical standards
- Good communication and team building skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field preferred, but not required
Teknikor offers competitive salary and full benefits.
Benefits include: Health, Dental and Life Insurance, Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay as well as 401K with company contribution.
← Back to Job Listings