CURRENT JOB: Industrial Plumber / Pipefitter
Duties & Responsibilities
Tired of the same old same old?
Want to see the country, while still being home regularly to see your family and friends?
Teknikor can provide you with an incredible earning opportunity as well as the family time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. A typical work trip is only eleven (11) days long. All travel expenses are paid by Teknikor including; per diem, flights, hotels, ground transportation and even laundry.
Benefits include: health, dental and life insurance, paid vacations, paid holiday as well as a 401k
Visit: teknikor.com/careers/ for more information and to apply for this opportunity
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of industrial/commercial plumbing systems
- Working knowledge of machine and process piping
- Interpret and evaluate blueprints and technical drawings
- Inspects and test plumbing systems to ensure proper operation
- Perform pipefitting and install and maintain water, steam, hydraulic and gas piping systems
- Ensures all completed work is in accordance with applicable plumbing code
- Must be capable of working at height. (Ladders, Man Lifts etc.)
- Some work include outside locations
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Responsible for completion and submission of company reports
- Communicates clearly and respectfully with all employees
- Adhere to all company policies
- Ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, in compliance with all safety regulations
- Align with the culture of Teknikor (core values, mission, vision)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
- OSHA 10 certified
- State Plumbing License: Must hold valid State License.
- Confined space certified
- OSHA 30 certified
- State Pipefitters License
- Working knowledge of waste water facilities
Teknikor offers competitive salary and full benefits.
Benefits include: Health, Dental and Life Insurance, Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay as well as 401K with company contribution.
← Back to Job Listings